Initial consultations are always free of charge, and our Dermacare Difference Program allows you to save on our services and products
They are intimately familiar with:
- How to protect skin
- What makes skin healthy
- How to keep skin looking younger longer
The need for quality ingredients capable of improving skin health and appearance while protecting it was clear, and Image Skincare helps fill this need. It’s a brand of versatile products able to treat and preserve the youthful appearance of your skin despite many challenges, including dryness, sensitivity, sun damage, acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and aging.
A Look at the Products
Dermacare of Hampton Roads is a licensed and expertly staffed MedSpa. We love Image Skincare’s products. Some of our favorites include:
- Ageless: It’s ideal for aging, oily, sun damaged, and adult skin prone to acne. It uses a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHA’s, retinol, plant-derived stem cells, and peptides to both exfoliate and treat dull skin.
- Vital C: Stable forms of vitamin C, antioxidants, and peptides make up the Vital C line. It’s excellent for rejuvenating dry or dehydrated skin. It can treat sensitive, aging, sun damaged, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Clear Cell:A combination of salicylic and glycolic acids, benzoyl peroxide, and specially formulated peptides work together to purify the skin and reduce blemishes in this acne line. The ingredients can help kill bacteria and remove impurities caused by an over production of oil.
- Prevention +: Moisturizers are the skin’s best friend but finding a good one is tough. Missing just one application of sunscreen can accelerate the aging process and lower the skin’s immune system. Prevention + is a broad-spectrum sun protection moisturizer. It’s specially formulated to deliver hydration and sun protection simultaneously, and its matte coverage makes it a great daily product.
- I-Mask: Every skin type can benefit from I-Mask, which is a line of sheet masks infused with ultra-hydrating, brightening ingredients, peptides and antioxidants. Dermacare of Hampton Roads carries the Hydrating Recovery Mask and the Anti-Aging Radiance Mask.
- Image MD:The Image MD line is only available at medical facilities, like Dermacare of Hampton Roads. This collection of med-grade products is formulated to generate immediate results in skincare. You’ll need a to discuss your goals and current challenges, so we can determine if Image MD is the right option.
- Oremedic:If you’re seeking a skincare line that can calm sensitive skin and unbalanced, post-treatment skin, or an organic line dedicated to aiding the healing process, Oremedic is worth a look. The products are made of organic green tea and aloe vera plus peptides.
- The Max: Look youthful – to the max! This anti-aging line has products made of peptides, botanicals, and plant-derived stem cells. We carry the Stem Cell Neck Lift, which is a specialty product formulated to treat aging, sagging, and lax skin on the neck and décolleté.
A Brand to Love
Image Skincare is an extraordinary brand, and not just because of its products. A portion of some of their products is donated to the “Care for Skin Foundation,” a non-profit committed to helping people with skin abnormalities. They provide free surgeries to restore facial and body appearances to those who could not otherwise afford it.
You’ll only find Image Skincare at a spa because their multi-functional products contain the most potent levels of active ingredients. Their “MD” medical-grade line can only be recommended and provided by a licensed professional. Come visit us to learn more.
From skin restoration to stubborn fat removal, we’ve helped thousands of men and women feel more beautiful and confident.
I love going to Dermacare! I live an hour from the office but I make time to go. I used to have no idea what was best for my skin care. It was pretty intimidating with how many options and ads I wo…
I only went by to get products that I usually have to get online. But when I got there, they had the aesthetician speak with me and give me samples of what she recommended and to compare that to se…
Love my time at Dermacare. I’ve been a client for 5+ years. Go once a month and always get great treatments from Tina. The staff is very professional and always greet me with warmth and enthusiasm….
The staff at Dermacare is amazing! Thank you ladies for being so friendly and professional. Your skills are amazing! You keep me looking good.
Very clean, very professional, and super friendly. Not pretentious at all. I just think some aesthetics practices can come off cold or arrogant, but not these folks. The staff is very knowledgeable…
I absolutely love Dermacare of Hampton Roads. The staff is always friendly and they are all very knowledgeable. I never feel as though I’m trying to be “sold” something I don’t need or want. The environment is…
After being a client for more than 8 years, I have nothing but accolades for Dermacare of Hampton Roads.. What initially drew me to Dermacare was the fact that it was medically supervised by a doctor, extremel…
If you’re looking for the right medspa for you, don’t look any further. My experience with Dermacare has been nothing short of exceptional. From the very first day of my consultation, the customer …
I had a great experience with Lauren with microneedling with the Vivace machine today. It was a great experience and my first time with the machine. She was very professional and full of knowledge …
I came across this place on Instagram. I decided to schedule a consultation with them which was done over video chat and was very convenient. The consultation was also free. I met with a nurse who …
Dermacare Membership Plans
With cellular turnover approximately every 28 days, a Dermacare Membership is the best way to keep your skin vibrant and healthy.
Our members enjoy monthly aesthetic services and laser treatments, in addition to discounts on injectables, packages, and our medical-grade skincare products.