Simply Skin Care: A Look at Image Skincare
Image Skincare is a collection of clinically proven skincare products. Its lines are powered by safe, active ingredients and smart botanicals.
The Story Behind Image Skincare
In 2003, the Image Skincare brand was born. The products were created by an aesthetician and formulated by a plastic surgeon. This partnership of experts know skin inside and out.
They are intimately familiar with:
- How to protect skin
- What makes skin healthy
- How to keep skin looking younger longer
The need for quality ingredients capable of improving skin health and appearance while protecting it was clear, and Image Skincare helps fill this need. It’s a brand of versatile products able to treat and preserve the youthful appearance of your skin despite many challenges, including dryness, sensitivity, sun damage, acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and aging.
A Look at the Products
Dermacare of Hampton Roads is a licensed and expertly staffed MedSpa. We love Image Skincare’s products. Some of our favorites include:
- Ageless: It’s ideal for aging, oily, sun damaged, and adult skin prone to acne. It uses a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHA’s, retinol, plant-derived stem cells, and peptides to both exfoliate and treat dull skin.
- Vital C: Stable forms of vitamin C, antioxidants, and peptides make up the Vital C line. It’s excellent for rejuvenating dry or dehydrated skin. It can treat sensitive, aging, sun damaged, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Clear Cell:A combination of salicylic and glycolic acids, benzoyl peroxide, and specially formulated peptides work together to purify the skin and reduce blemishes in this acne line. The ingredients can help kill bacteria and remove impurities caused by an over production of oil.
- Prevention +: Moisturizers are the skin’s best friend but finding a good one is tough. Missing just one application of sunscreen can accelerate the aging process and lower the skin’s immune system. Prevention + is a broad-spectrum sun protection moisturizer. It’s specially formulated to deliver hydration and sun protection simultaneously, and its matte coverage makes it a great daily product.
- I-Mask: Every skin type can benefit from I-Mask, which is a line of sheet masks infused with ultra-hydrating, brightening ingredients, peptides and antioxidants. Dermacare carries the Hydrating Recovery Mask and the Anti-Aging Radiance Mask.
- Image MD:The Image MD line is only available at medical facilities, like Dermacare of Hampton Roads. This collection of med-grade products is formulated to generate immediate results in skincare. You’ll need a to discuss your goals and current challenges, so we can determine if Image MD is the right option.
- Oremedic:If you’re seeking a skincare line that can calm sensitive skin and unbalanced, post-treatment skin, or an organic line dedicated to aiding the healing process, Oremedic is worth a look. The products are made of organic green tea and aloe vera plus peptides.
- The Max: Look youthful – to the max! This anti-aging line has products made of peptides, botanicals, and plant-derived stem cells. We carry the Stem Cell Neck Lift, which is a specialty product formulated to treat aging, sagging, and lax skin on the neck and décolleté.
A Brand to Love
Image Skincare is an extraordinary brand, and not just because of its products. A portion of some of their products is donated to the “Care for Skin Foundation,” a non-profit committed to helping people with skin abnormalities. They provide free surgeries to restore facial and body appearances to those who could not otherwise afford it.
You’ll only find Image Skincare at a spa because their multi-functional products contain the most potent levels of active ingredients. Their “MD” medical-grade line can only be recommended and provided by a licensed professional. Come visit us to learn more.