What is Microdermabrasion?
Dermacare is proud to introduce DermaSweep MD
, the latest innovation in Microdermabrasion!
What is DermaSweep MD?
DermaSweep MD is an advanced medical-grade form of microdermabrasion – meaning it is available only to a licensed physician and must be used by a licensed master aesthetician. It stands above other microdermabrasion machines in being safer to use on rosacea and sensitive skin individuals, while also infusing customized products to achieve better clinical outcomes.
How does DermaSweep MD work?
DermaSweep MD gently lifts the skin surface as the device “sweeps away” the dead skin layer, resulting in a deeper exfoliation and polish of your skin. The increased blood flow encourages collagen formation, thus firming and toning your skin.
What Microdermabrasion Treats:
DermaSweep MD is fully customizable to treat patients with the most fragile skin to those with the most resilient. The system provides an unmatched capability to customize each treatment depending on skin type and desired results.
- Age lines, fine lines, crows feet
- Sun Damage
- Uneven skin texture
What to Expect:
The treatment is completely painless. You may feel mild tightening or tingling after exfoliation, but the skin will be quite smooth. The moisture of any topical treatment will leave your skin with a cool, refreshed feeling. There are minimal side effects, which is why it is often described as “the lunch hour” procedure.
The DermaSweep MD enables Dermacare to combine exfoliation with simultaneous infusion of skin specific topical solutions into the skin, treating specific skin conditions:
– treated with a salicylic acid solution; a medicated solution used for the treatment of acne and clogged pores.
– treated with hyaluronic acid containing aloe vera and chamomile. This solution is uniquely formulated for normal to dry, sensitive skin.
– treated with a skin brightening solution, combining hydroquinone, azelaic acid and kojic acid that work together to lighten pigmentation.
•TCA chemical peel infusion
– This add-on treatment infuses these tried and true chemical peel agents, that increase the potency of the microdermabrasion for rejuvenation and treatment of hyperpigmentation.
•NuCell Premium Fusion
– This MD level treatment uses cutting edge bio and nano-technology to infuse stem cell-based agents into your dermis, renewing your skin. Studies show a definitive increase in new epithelial cells along with collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid (the fill & elasticity of your skin).